Spend more time on design and less time on setting up test scenarios to measure battery life.
The BattLab-One estimates the battery life of your IOT project using the DUT cutoff voltage, battery state of charge data, event duration, and captured active and sleep event current profiles.
- Captures both active event and sleep mode current
- MSP430 microcontroller based device that simulates standard batteries for Li-Ion, LiFePO4, Alkaline, NiMh, NiCd
- Provides voltages of 1.2V, 1.5V, 2.4V, 3.0V, 3.2, 3.6V, 3.7V, 4.5V at up to 450 mA , perfect for measuring your ESP8266 devices power demands.
- Trigger input to capture firmware states and their impact on overall battery life
- 1kHz Sample rate, 16 bit delta-sigma ADC
- Long active event capture duration from seconds to hours
- Extremely low burden voltage across all ranges (BattLab-One provides PSU output)
- Provides “what-if” optimization by letting you change your battery, current profiles, active and sleep duration as well as cutoff voltage
- Features the ability to save profiles so you can compare your DUT current profiles
- Interactive/detailed active current plot so you can look for anomalies and identify performance
- improvements for your IOT project
- Open source hardware and software
- see more….
For pricing and purchasing click the Tindie logo below:
Read the Jack Ganssle review here!
Watch the EEVblog Review by clicking the video below!