Spend more time on design and less time on setting up test scenarios to measure battery life.
- Captures both active event and sleep mode current
- MSP430 microcontroller based device that simulates standard batteries for Li-Ion, LiFePO4, Alkaline, NiMh, NiCd
- Provides voltages of 1.2V, 1.5V, 2.4V, 3.0V, 3.2, 3.6V, 3.7V, 4.5V at up to 450 mA , perfect for measuring your ESP8266 devices power demands.
- Trigger input to capture firmware states and their impact on overall battery life
- 1kHz Sample rate, 16 bit delta-sigma ADC
- Long active event capture duration from seconds to hours
- Extremely low burden voltage across all ranges (BattLab-One provides PSU output)
- Offers what-if optimization analysis to improve the design of your project/product
- Open source hardware and software
- see more….