Battery Optimization and Power Profiler
Spend more time on design and less time setting up test scenarios to measure battery life.
The BattLab-One simulates standard battery voltages and captures the current consumption profile of your device. Then use the BattLab-One software to optimize battery life using “what-if” analysis.
The BattLab-One estimates the battery life of your IOT project using the DUT cutoff voltage, battery state of charge data, event duration, and captured active and sleep event current profiles.
- MSP430 microcontroller based device that simulates standard batteries for Li-Ion, LiFePO4, Alkaline, NiMh, NiCd
- Provides voltages of 1.2V, 1.5V, 2.4V, 3.0V, 3.2, 3.6V, 3.7V, 4.5V at up to 500 mA , perfect for measuring your ESP8266 devices’ power demands.
- Captures active and sleep current profiles from 10uA to 500 mA
- 1kHz Sample rate, 16 bit delta-sigma ADC
- Trigger input to capture firmware states and their impact on overall battery life
- State of charge (SOC) battery profiles to help determine ideal cut-off voltage
- Extremely low burden voltage across all ranges (BattLab-One provides PSU output)
- Provides “what-if” optimization by letting you change your battery, current profiles, active and sleep duration as well as cutoff voltage
- Save profiles so you can compare your DUT current profiles
- Interactive/detailed active and sleep current plots so you can look for anomalies and identify performance improvements for your IOT project
- Open source hardware and software
Read the Jack Ganssle review here!
Watch the EEVblog Review by clicking the video below!
For pricing and purchasing information select the Digi-key or Tindie logo below:
GroupGets Campaign below: